SSSC 2nd Digital Badge Application
This is my second blogpost. The purpose of the post is to achieve the Thing 2, the second of the badges I want to complete on my way to completing the 8 digital things.
In order to complete this task I have had to learn how to create a blog, add a post (Thing 1). I have also learned how to write a reflective account, as per previous badge achieved re: evidence for a badge. The learning from this task is important to me as it is improving my knowledge and experience of utilising digital platforms which are becoming ever more important to my work and learning.
I have registered with SSSC for a badges account and I have applied for Thing 1 by creating a blog and adding in an entry.
The link to the blog for Thing 1 is:
https://gedpc.blogspot.com/2021/12/first-blog-test-of-change.html
This is the created entry in the blog for an application to achieve Badge Thing 2.
Comments
Post a Comment